Monday, May 5, 2008

Easter 2008



Easter was so early this year, March 23rd. Troy and Tyler went on a boy scout camp out Friday and Saturday of this weekend. They had a great time, especially Tyler. (Even though they froze). Whenever Tyler does things like that he always says Dad that was the best day ever. He loves to camp and be with his dad.


Brieanna and I hung out and then on Saturday we went to Grandma PG's house for an Easter party with all the cousins. We had a great visit and after some coaxing, Brieanna actually participated in the Easter egg hunt. (She has never liked them from even as a little girl) There was a bubble machine so we had bubbles everywhere we went. FUN TIMES!!!


Sunday we just hung out as a family. I cried when I was taking pictures (shocker I know) because this was the first year that we have lived here that we have not had flowers to take pictures of in the background. I survived and the kids were still as cute as can be.

3 comments:

wendy said...

OH - those kids are s good looking, they look just like grandma pg

Jeanne_2008 said...

Well, it was nice and hot here for Easter!! I haven't had anything but summer in almost 2 years now. I am aching for some cold!!! :)

corrie said...

Your kids are beautiful! What great pictures.
xoxoxoxox