Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Breaking Dawn Update

Okay, well I did not get the book on Saturday and I was quite bummed to say the least. Troy even took me to WalMart to get a book and then we would sell the one that came in the mail. (what a good man) However they sold 600 copies before morning so I was just out of luck and had to wait till Monday afternoon when the mail came again. I did finally get the book and loved it. I may be weired, but I really liked the way everything turned out and I am just a happy camper now. Edward & Bella forever :)

3 comments:

wendy said...

Oh dang, you shouldn't have said Edward and Bella forever, haven't read it yet - - I wanted her to go with Jacob.

Jeanne_2008 said...

Did yours come with the stickers? That kinda gave it away for me :)

Ashley said...

What did you think of Bella drinking blood? That part really grossed me out! I Liked it, I just wish there would have been more action at the end.

How are you doing? When are you due?