Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010


Brieanna as a dead/Goth Lady Bug. 

Halloween 2010 was a lot of fun. The weather was rainy but that didn't stop us. We also had a lot of trick or treaters come. I got to stay home and hand out the candy. I like doing that. I got to see some great costumes. Is it just me or do you just want to throat punch the kids that are WAY to old to be trick or treating. I get annoyed by them and they definitely get the "crappy" candy. Next year I'm going to create a How to get a life manual and give it to them, either that or I start to throat punch each of them off my porch. 

3 comments:

Barry said...

Hi Yal!
Love the costumes and wish we could have been there.Mom and i went out to a local village that really does halloween up right.We went into a haunted house and scared the crap out of our selves

wendy said...

ha ha....I know. I was never too thrilled with the teenagers coming to the door either. They didn't even TRY to come up with a costume that was interesting.
the girls look great.
What did Tyler do.

did you save me some Almond Joys...how many points would that cost me.

cally said...

brieanna's awesome. I love that.