Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Work Travel

About 2-3 times a year I go to Las Vegas for work. It's always a lot of fun and I seem to stay out of trouble for the most part. My work does a fabulous job putting together the training. I will be doing part of the training and I really like doing that. This will be my second time being in charge of part of the training. Everyone likes it and I have a good time doing it. Most people fret about getting in front of people and speaking. Not me...I LOVE it. Maybe it's the attention and the fact that people will be forced to listen to me, I'm not sure. I think an ideal job for we would be as a corporate trainer. Maybe some day :)

3 comments:

wendy said...

You would be a good person to do that indeed!!!
That's what Devon did alot of.....he did lots of speaking/teaching.
vegas baby

Emma said...

You can do it!

Barry said...

Hey Troy!
Some people are gifted with the ability to speak in front of people.I had to learn to do that when i was on the job and for me it wasnt natural.If you have that natural ability to speak to a crowd and you enjoy it,go for it man.Take from me,I spent 37 years doing a job that was so rewarding and i loved every minute i was there.There are so many people that get up and go to a job that they loath.Being content with whatever you choose as an occupation is a very big part of total happiness.