Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Troys new job




As much as I prayed and prayed for my auto dealership I had to close it down last week. That is only a half truth however. It's still going to remain open but with no inventory. I'll still stay in contact with my customers and anyone else that needs a car. They can still tell me what they want and I will go get it for them but I won't be able to rely on it for my sole income source. I am sad and a little depressed. You put so much into being self employed that it really saps you when it doesn't work out. I am happy to announce however that I have found a wonderful job with a corporation called Marketstar. I am a Territory Account Manager for Logitech and cover the entire state of California. It's a tad confusing because I really work for Logitech but Marketstar is who hired me. I guess you could look at it as a temp agency brought me on and found the job for me. I am really pleased with the situation and the best thing is we now have health insurance and Caryn and the new baby will be covered after 30 days! Yahoooo! The fact that they are going to cover the pregnancy and not treat it as a "pre-existing" condition is truly an answer to our prayers. We have been blessed and are very grateful.

4 comments:

Jeanne_2008 said...

YEAAA!!!! I am so glad about the insurance! What a relief for you guys! The Lord really does look out for us and it is crystal clear here!! Love you guys!

Becky said...

I'm so glad to hear ALL of the good news! Between the new job and insurance things sound wonderful.

wendy said...

I second all that ------------just when you think life sucks, if we are patient enough it all works out. We all should be more willing to believe the Lord will look out for us. (me mostly)

MoMmY k:-) said...

I'm sooooo happy for you! I was so worried about the insurance situation.What a blessing! :-) YAY Troy!