Thursday, June 26, 2008

Not for human consumption




I got a call from the Elders Quorum president on my way home from work today. He informed there is a needy family in the neighborhood that needed some help with moving some items around the house and getting the yard fixed up. I told him to give me 15 minutes and I'd be there. I rushed inside the house and changed my clothes and went over and helped out. After an hour of hard work in the sun I was done and made a bee line for home. I WAS STARVING! I got out of my yucky, sweaty clothes and went to the kitchen. There on the counter was a nice looking funnel shaped package of cookies. I immediately grabbed one and popped it into my mouth. Wow is this cookie dry I say to myself. Is that peanut butter I taste? Man I need a drink...were is the milk?....I can hardly swallow. Who made this cookie? Everything is blurry now. Finally a glass of milk! Glug! Glug! Glug! aaahh.....looks like I'm going to live. Whew! I better move these cookies so no one else eats them. They could die.....what's this sticker on the package? Theres writing....maybe it's a government warning....Josie Ethingtons Puppy Treats.....Holy monkey spit....did I just eat a doggie treat....I did....I just choked down a doggie treat....I'm not supposed to eat these....I'm not a dog.....JASPER! were are you? Get in here and eat your treats before I get stupid and eat another one of these! TRUE STORY FOLKS! Man what I night. I'm going to bed.

8 comments:

Jeanne_2008 said...

LOL ewww!! That is so gross Troy!! (atleast I think it was Troy.) Surely Caryn would know what kind of cookies are in the house...right???

Becky said...

That is hilarious. I bought a thing of doggie cookies that came in a package like oreos for my dog. My Grandma came over that night and ate one. You're not the first and won't be the last.
P.S.What are you doing working when you're pregnant?

The Chicka's said...

thats funny this is josie by the way. i hopw you didn't die. lol sorry i should have warned you they taste horrible but they wont hurt you. i know from experenice trust me.

wendy said...

FUNNY!!! story. But I guess if a dog can eat it, it won't kill ya!! This is typical of my son Troy = if there is an adventure to be found or made, he will find it. Never a dull moment and that is what makes him and his family so loveable.

Doman Family said...

I created some confusion with the last post. Troy ate the doggie cookie not Caryn. My wife is way to smart to down a nasty thing like that. :)

Becky said...

No one else was confused...just me. Trent corrected me on that this morning!

MoMmY k:-) said...

Wow Troy! That is funk nasty! Sorry you had to experience that! But...I'm glad it was you and not me! :-) What happened to ugly bags of dog treats? Do the dogs REALLY care what their treats come in?

Audra said...

YUMMY! Hope everything still works okay...