Sunday, June 7, 2009

Kynleigh

I have been extremely blesses this spring in acquiring some play equipment for my daycare. A neighbor gave me a little tikes set with slide and fort underneath and I also got a stage two little tikes play set from another friend for free. This is a picture of Kynleigh in the swing. She loves to swing either in my lap on the big swings or in this little swing. She must have been tired because next thing I knew, she was falling asleep.
Kynleigh loves dumping all her toys out of this little basket. She will sit forever with a basket full of toys. Troy thought it would be cute putting her in the basket and she liked it too.
Kynleigh has learned to pull herself up on things. In the bath tub, in her crib etc. I heard her talking to herself after a nap one day and when I went in to get her, she was stuck like this, however she was still way happy with her accomplishment. She has even started to crawl this week, watch out mom, you are in for it!


3 comments:

Emma said...

it goes to fast she is so pretty! We love you guys

Just the three of us,,, said...

Caryn she is so beautiful!! She is getting so big. You have such a good looking family :)Hope you guys are doing good.

wendy said...

She is so cute---quite a good combination of Troy and Caryn I think ---and her talent will surely come from Grandma wendy