Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tyler Graduated


Tyler Graduated!!!. I don’t know how or where the time went, but I now have a 7th grader.
This year was filled with lots of fun memories for Tyler. He got to go to the Syracuse 6 theater a couple of times to see movies, he took a field trip to the University of Utah for and engineers activity where they made catapults. (Tyler cheated and used his friends catapult that he made at scouts) Almost every week Officer Penrod came to the school for the DARE program to make them aware of the effects of drugs.
Officer Penrod
They did all kinds of fun activities like drive go-karts while wearing drunk goggles and they also had to try to throw a baseball and foot ball with them on. The 6th grade also got to play a kick ball game against all the teaches and they had a 6th grade dance (where they actually HAD to dance with girls) I told Tyler I was going to go and watch, but he said that if I loved him at all, I would just stay home. (I guess I as a mom am too embarrassing)
Then the year ended with the 6th grade graduation. They had all the students to write what they wanted to be doing in 20 years and Tyler said he wants to be a professional soccer player or be a chief in California restaurant with his friend, be married and have a son. (I may not get many grandchildren out of my first born)

Although I tell Tyler that he may not live to see his next birthday, I am so proud of him. Syracuse JH, here comes Tyler the Domanator!
We love you Tyler!!!

2 comments:

Emma said...

Way to go Tyler we love you!

wendy said...

The cutest damn family ever. Way to go Tyler!!!!