Sunday, June 7, 2009

Brieanna's 4th grade program

This year Brieanna was in 4th grade and studied Utah history. In their year end program they did a great job demonstrating what they learned. They dressed up in their pioneer clothes they had a lot of fun. They sang songs about the counties of the state, Utah pioneers, the train coming to Utah and this is the place, and many more. The two songs that I liked the best were Utah pioneers and this is the place. I was not raised in Utah, but it made me think how grateful I am to live here and how grateful I am that the pioneers endured all that they did to come and settle such a beautiful place for me to live and raise my family. I think I take for granted the many things that we have so close to home and I was glad for the reminder of how great this beautiful state is and what history it has. (I still need to see half of it though)
Good job Brieanna we are proud of you, you made it through another year.

We love you!!!

1 comment:

Emma said...

School was so fun. Oh the good old days.