Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Frozen Corn Dogs




Who would have thought that Kynleigh (or anyone) would like frozen corn dogs? Here is my side of the story...


We have a refrigerator that is oh 10 years old. You would think it would still work like it should, however the ice maker keeps freezing up and then it doesn't make ice. (on very hot summer days that doesn't make me real happy) So I have to go in and pour HOT water on the tray to thaw out the ice that is clogging the maker and then wait and normally it goes back to normal for a couple of weeks and I do it all over again. I am very proud of myself as I have this process down to a science now (after so many times doing it) I use to have to take practically everything out of the freezer as water would drip and run everywhere and then of course freeze. Now, not a drop is lost!
Okay back to Kynleigh, I finally got around to doing my thing last night after everyone left for the day and had the freezer open, next thing I know, I see Kynleigh walking around the kitchen and then down the hall with a corn dog in her mouth. I didn't think too much about it because it was FROZEN, but as you can see in the picture, she ate quite a bit off the top and enjoyed every minute. So the new teething solution for us is pull out the frozen corn dogs!

1 comment:

Emma said...

I love it what a great idea, way to go baby girl