Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Taco Wednesday



Greetings fellow bloggers, Troy here.

My office is right next to the main park in the middle of downtown Ogden.(Washington Square) Lots of interesting people hang out there everyday, some have jobs(legal ones) most do not. The park is surrounded by street food vendors and street pharmacists*. Every Wednesday is 2 x $1.00 tacos. I've always been suspicous about the safety and quality of the food offered at these establishments but I decided to give it a try. I have to say I am very impressed and the food was delicous. The meat(beef) was very warm and the tortilla shells were homemade and very good. I put a little pico de gallo on it with some cheese and enjoyed every bite! What a bargain for only $1.00! I'd like to invite everyone to join me next Wednesday at Washington Square for $1 taco day!
*Drug dealers
p.s. sorry the pictures are so poor. I used my camera phone and it can only do so much.

4 comments:

Becky said...

My mouth is watering. I love mexican food!

Jeanne_2008 said...

That vendor looks like he belongs in Puerto Rico. They are everywhere down here. I just had "Pincho" this last week....It's chicken on a stick. Very tasty.

wendy said...

Yummy!!!!!!!!! Hopefully you don't get the "runs"???

Randy said...

I had to take a quick trip to the restroom after just looking at those tacos.