Friday, July 11, 2008

Anyone Seen A Turtle?

Lost turtle, he goes by Gus!!! Since we moved Tyler downstairs, I told Tyler that he could take his turtle outside and let him enjoy the heat a little. I guess I assume too much for an almost 12 year old though because I did not specify that he had to watch the thing. So needless to say the turtle dashed away Wednesday when Tyler walked across the street to say hi to his friend and we haven't seen him since. We have looked in our bushes (the best that we can as we have 50 million plants in our front yard) I am afraid that when we do find Gus we will have to hold a little funeral for him. Any suggestions from those who have lost a turtle before???

3 comments:

MoMmY k:-) said...

hmm...no....put some food for him in the middle of the yard....assuming he's still nearby.....who besides Troy voted for Darby?? :-)

wendy said...

oH oH , POOR GUS - MAYBE HE IS IN TURTLE HEAVEN

Ashley said...

Caryn! Looks like you just started blogging not too long ago just like me! ashandtony.blogspot.com

Have you found Gus yet?

Just so you know, I voted for Darby. I think it is darling!!

Ashley