Monday, December 29, 2008

This year we had Thanksgiving at Emma’s house. Emma had this game thing that was the hit of the day. It is 2 paddles that you try to hold onto without letting go as it shocks you harder and harder till you beat the game. To me it was not that much fun playing the game, but I had a blast watching it done.
I will put some various photos of some of the guys doing it on a slide show and then a couple videos. I hope you enjoy.





The turkey was beyond delicious. Emma soaked it in apple juice the night before and then stuffed it with oranges, lemons and grapefruit. (I could really have my fruit mixed up but the point is that it was great) The turkey was SO MOIST that you could not even transfer it to do the carving without it falling apart off the bones.
Here is a picture of Brian’s masterpiece.

At the table, we all went around and said what we are grateful for and it was a tender moment and some tears were shed, might I add by others besides me, but including me. I am grateful to have married into such a wonderful family and one that is so CRAZY!

4 comments:

Becky said...

The turkey was divine.

Also, thank you for posting that video of Troy. I've watched it 3 times already and laugh so hard I cry each time.

wendy said...

Way to go Caryn - I didn't know you were filming that and I look like a GEEK beyond all Geekiness. What a nerd I am. That hurt like a son of a gun.

Just the three of us,,, said...

LOL that game sounds so funny! Bryan says "What kind of sick game is that?" haha. Love the video clips.

Trent said...

Play by play commentary by BUZZ

45 seconds in Troy says, “is that all you got?”
58 seconds Troy finds out that NO, it has more.
Why did Troy shock himself again? @1:09 he says it was “Peer Pressure”
Do you think Troy regrets his decision? Watch 1:10 – 1:27
1:26 Troy says, “this never hurt so much”.
1:27 has the audacity to call it on AGAIN!
1:28- 2:30 the last battle. Who wins?
Troy once again says..”it hurts”. @1:57