Friday, November 14, 2008

Brieanna's Birthday Party


Even though Brieanna had her birthday in September, we waited to celebrate it with her friends till October 24th when High School Musical 3 came out. We had 4 friends come over for cake and ice cream and next thing I knew the girls were all having a cake eating contest. I am pretty sure that Abbie won, but they all had so much fun being silly friends.



After we got everyone cleaned up, we headed to the theater for the big event. Try to imagine the whole theater packed with nothing but moms and tons of girls, most having some kind of party. Many of the girls and even moms had on shirts they made for the big occasion. Troy and Tyler were on a scout camp out so Kynleigh was invited to go with us. She was asleep when we got there and luckily enough she actually stayed asleep even through all the screaming. Every time Troy Bolton came on the screen they whole theater when up in a roar, it was hilarious. Boy am I grateful we are a noisy family so she is able to practically sleep through anything. The movie was really good. We all really enjoyed it, I laughed and yes, I even cried 2 times. I know I am pathetic.