Sunday, January 4, 2009

Kynleigh is 4 Months



It seems like yesterday that we brought Kynleigh home from the hospital. It is hard to imagine that it has been 4 months. She has changed so much and grown so much during this time. She is now just over 12 pounds. She loves to smile at anyone who will play with her. She will even get to laughing which makes every one around her goo and gah. She loves to look at her mobile in her crib and will lay there and just talk to herself forever. She loves to sit and tell you stories it is just too bad we can't understand her. Brieanna says that she rolled over in my bed the other day, of course I missed it and she hasn't done it since but I expect it will be soon that she is rolling over and showing off for everyone. She still gets the hick-ups ALL the time. She is such a pleasant little girl, hardly cries except when she is hungry or sleepy, but don't we all when when we are hungry??? I can proudly say that she has been sleeping through the nigh since she was 3 months old however the last week she has started waking up a couple of times. My thought is that she is going through a growth spurt and will go back to sleeping ALL night PLEASE!!!
We are having problems with her spitting up and we just changed her formula this week to a more sensitive kind and so far no change, so we hope she grows out of it soon.
So many people say that she looks like me and then so many people say she looks like Troy so I thought it would be fun to pull out some photos of when we were little and you can be the judge. (yes I had a TON of hair) These are probably us at about 6 months but close.


5 comments:

Becky said...

I really can see you both in her...she's beautiful!

MoMmY k:-) said...

Sorry Troy...but I think she looks more like Caryn:-)

wendy said...

I think she looks like Troy NOW, not as much as when he was little, but she sure looks like you in that photo of you. She is so beautiful and I loved it when you were over and she was laughing for me.

Trent said...

Caryn, you were a pretty baby! Yep.. lots of hair.
right now she looks like Troy (lack of hair and short).
But I honestly think that she looks more like your baby picture.

Emma said...

Holy cow Caryn she looks so much like you I had no idea. Yu were such a preety baby and so much hair!