Sunday, January 18, 2009

We have a roamer!



I hope this is not an indication of how Kynleigh will sleep when she is older. If it is, I hope the days that she is ever in our bed are very few. I put her to sleep horizontally in her crib all bundled up in this blanket you see in a ball. When I went in to check on her the next morning, this is where I found her. I am not so sure how she got there, but that is a lot of squirming. I say squirming because I have not actually seen her roll over yet, but that is not to say she doesn’t, we are working with her on the floor everyday trying to teach her that necessary skill.

4 comments:

Becky said...

I love the little look on her face!

Just the three of us,,, said...

Aww such a cute look on her face. She is getting so big, but yet still so small :) The first time I saw Everett roll over was in his crib and then it took me forever to get him to actually do it in front of me. She will be rolling over soon if not already.

wendy said...

Oh boy, once she starts getting mobile --watch out. Way to go Kynleigh you squirmy wormy doll.

corrie said...

That is a cute picture! Babies! Squeee!