Sunday, February 22, 2009

A little about the Doman's lately

I know I have not written a lot lately, but when I only have a few minutes a day on the computer I must pick and chose what I do. I have really missed blogging though and every time something happens I always think I need to go and blog and then the days go by and then they turn into weeks. So I thought I would just fill you and document a little about our lives right now.

Troy - Troy started a new job at Stephen Hinagers College as a financial advisor. He really loves it and I am sure everyone he works with loves him and his ability to make them laugh by now. I am still getting use to the hours as it is not a set 9-5. 2 days a week he works 12-9 and this last week he started going back to sleep in the morning on those days. I teas him that he should not get use to that because there is too much to do around the house for him to sleep during the day like that. He is tired and works hard so I gave him a little slack.

Caryn - Well I am taking the CERT class with Syracuse City. (Certified Emergency Response Team) it is a 6 week class and the manual is literally 2 inches thick. This next week we will learn how to suppress fires. I think I will like having the knowledge that I will gain and feel more prepared when an emergency strikes. I still only have 10 part time daycare kids. A full time was suppose to start but never showed up. I have my crazy days and then my calmer ones that make up for the others. It keeps me pretty busy during the days.

Tyler - Oh my Tyler, what is happening with him. He is quickly turning into a handsome teenager. I just wish he would keep his brain cells that seem to be disappearing faster than he is growing. He seriously says and does some of the stupidest things. For example today Brieanna was asking when we were going to bury the puppy and he in all seriousness turned and said why don't we flush it down the toilet. I had to look at him to see if he was being funny or not. He wasn't. Yesterday I was doing the laundry that never seems to go away and I thought I would be nice and go down and get Tyler's clothes for him so he would not have to come home from playing. I walked into his closet and noticed a floor full of clothes and then his hamper of clothes as well. I decided to call him to see if I needed to take any of the clothes from the floor. Again as if it was a natural thing and in an all serious voice he stated that the clothes in the hamper were clean and the ones on the floor were dirty. Troy just laughed and said nice knowing you and I just smiled and told him that I did really love him.
He just ended his second session on indoor and he played goal keeper most of the time. He really does a good job and makes some amazing blocks. The coach decided not to play the third session and I personally will not know what to do with myself with 6 weeks of no games. He does still have practice but I don't need to be at all of them.

Brieanna - She is just happy being her. She loves music and dancing and is singing in the choir this term as well. She has started tumbling again last month and her back handsprings came back to her pretty fast. She is now even doing 3 in a row on the tramp. She can't wait till her soccer starts next month and asks how many more weeks almost every week. Although I think she is more excited about Tyler not having any games than I am, she is learning to hate being dragged to all of his activities.

3 comments:

wendy said...

Lots of lot to this beautiful family!!!!!!!!!!! Growing to fast for sure.

Becky said...

It's good to hear what's going on. Trent and I decided yesterday that we need to plan another trip to come up and see you! I'm worried we won't even recognize Kynleigh!

Doman Family said...

Becky, come on up anytime. I will feed you even :) Sundays are probably the best for both of us.