Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tyler's New Past-Time

Tyler has had 2 air soft guns for quite some time now. It has just been recently though that he and some of his friends get together and have these little wars. It is so serious that this last month he bought a co2 powered gun with his money he earned with the paper route. He has used up the co2 pretty quickly though, that part doesn't last too long. It is kind of freaky looking at these pictures. I just hope none of these boys grow up and do something stupid with the practice they had at my house. :)
His hideout behind the garbage can


Checking out the enemy


Reloading time

3 comments:

Becky said...

I'm not gonna lie--that scares the crap out of me! But I bet it's fun...

P.S. The word verification for this one was "undies". smirk.

Trent said...

My buddies and I used to have paint-ball wars. And now 10 years later, none of us have gotten into any trouble with shooting things or people.
So, there is hope.

wendy said...

Tell Tyler for good school grades and helping mom and dad --grandma will buy him cartridges (or whatever they are called)