Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kynleigh is 3 weeks old


I guess I can say this over and over again with Kynleigh just as I am saying it with Tyler and Brieanna now but I really don't know where the time goes.
Kynleigh just keeps getting cuter and cuter each day.


Here are some pictures of some of her funny expressions. Notice how her feet are always flexed out, even when she seems to be relaxed.
I wish I could get them all as she makes us laugh. Many of her mannerisms and expressions remind us of Tyler but she definitely has some of Brieanna in her as well.

This picture I couldn't resist. Tyler's hands were ALWAYS up around his face and so are Kynleighs and then look at her mouth, wide open when she sleeps, just like her big sister.

4 comments:

MoMmY k:-) said...

aww..I wish it were me coming to see her next week!:-(

Becky said...

She was born beautiful and only gets cuter! I love the pictures!

wendy said...

Your not kidding she is growing fast - how cute!!! second photo looks like Brieanna, third photo looks like daddy, and the one sleeping looks like Tyler. How weird is that.

Emma said...

she is beautiful, love the pictures keep them coming