Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kynleigh's 1st Photo Shoot

I have a very talented neighbor who is an interior decorator who suggested to have a picture of Troy and I with Kynleigh on her wall with some of the words to the Butterfly Kisses song and then some of my butterfly boarder kind-of flying up to the picture. (she is going to have butterflies in her room) So I talked another gal in our neighborhood who is a photographer to come over and take some pictures for me. Here are a few of them. They will definitely be keepsakes for us forever.

6 comments:

wendy said...

COULDN'T BE MORE BEAUTIFULL!!!!

Bonnie said...

She is beautiful. Can't wait to see and hold my thirteenth grandbaby!

Becky said...

I love the top one and then the one where she's reaching up to touch your face. They are beautiful pictures with your beautiful little girl.

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh! That top picture of the three of you is gorgeous! Sorry I missed you shower Caryn!
I work really late on tuesdays. We will have to come up an see you very soon.

Jeanne_2008 said...

Hey, those are great photos! I can't wait to see you and her!!

Emma said...

you will love to have the pictures as you know they grow up so fast