Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Cousin

Leslie and I were due the same day, we thought that was kind of cool. Tristan Charles came to our family just 2 weeks after Kynleigh was born. I know they knew each other before they came down here to earth and we are excited for them to be best of friends. Here is a picture of the 2 of them and look at those 2 proud dads.
Here is the one and only proud Grandma PG!
Grandma PG is obsessed with FEET. So she had to get some pictures of the babies feet which is not the easiest thing to get when babies move constantly.
And last but not least, the 2 dads doing their Football Heisman Pose (these little babies don't stand a chance huh?)



4 comments:

wendy said...

love it!!!!!!! The Heisman pose really if funny. What gorgeous kiddies I want to smother them with kisses ---LOVE THE FOOT PHOTO yours turned out better then mine!!

Ashley said...

What adorable little babies!
I am sorry I wasn't here when you called on Sat. I thought you would be coming earlier, since you guys need to be in bed so early for your paper route. I had just ran over to Zoe's friends house to pick her up. I am so sorry. I would love to see you all.

Jeanne_2008 said...

ya'll are crazy!! :0)

Becky said...

Cute, cute babies! The more, the merrier! They really complete the family.